Re: Publican question

On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 09:23 +1000, Jeff Fearn wrote:

> Jared Smith wrote:
> > 1) Do we want the toolchain to be able to detect the version of FOP and
> > adjust itself accordingly?
>
> This is probably the best approach, however different versions of FOP require
> different configuration files and font metrics files. So we really want to keep
> the number of supported version to a low number, like say 2 :)

How about three+?  This is because we have Fedora N, Fedora N-1,
rawhide, and EPEL 5.  I'm reckoning that you might want to see the a
preferred version of fop in EPEL.  We'll continue to need it working in
the current, current-minus-one, and rawhide.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org