toolchain for F9

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Fri Feb 22 15:40:42 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 18:57 +0900, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> I would love to be able to transfer to xml as in know how to transfer to
> xml so I can actually work on the DuG. It's at the stage were it is edit
> ready so the reason why there hasn't been any discussion is because I
> have no idea of how to proceed from now.

I'd be happy to help people transition docs from the Wiki to XML.  But
before I do another doc, I'd really like some feedback from the more
experienced people on the team on the job I did with the Software
Management Guide.  Was everybody OK with the translation from wiki
markup to DocBook?  Is there something I missed?  Please give me
feedback!

-Jared