Re: DUG Updates

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

It must have been the fact that originally I had Gnome installed and
when I installed XFCE NetworkManager showed up.

That is likely.

 On a default what is
the situation with this Rahul?  Does it not have anything if so when
packaged does it include a 'default'?

Xfce doesn't have a NetworkManager frontend or any other tool for any kind of network management.I include NetworkManager-gnome by default in the Xfce spin I am working on however.

Rahul