meetin' times for FDSCo

We almost seem to have a consensus on a good time for FDSCo to meet.
Hoping John and Jared can make the time ...

So, let's meet next:

Tuesday 22 January
2100 UTC
#fedora-meeting

We shouldn't consider it permanent until:

i. John and Jared get a chance to weigh in on the time matrix[1]
ii. Paul starts his new job and gets a chance to re-think his "free
time" concept

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/MeetingTimeMatrix

--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.