Re: NTP

Thanks Marc. I had a look - will add some config related stuff and break the config file into smaller sections, easier to understand the explanations. Must do that tomorrow though - too tired.

Vladimir

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
Hey all,

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/Servers/NTP

Just added content I tried to match the layout and other details to the
webserver guide which is edit ready.  Would love some feedback.

Cheers,

Marc