Spam Mail and Fedora-docs subscribers

Fedora Infrastructure Team:

For the past several weeks, the Fedora Docs list has been hit hard (at
least 500+) with spam e-mails. They get rejected, but, I, as an owner
of the list, am getting flooded with these rejected notices, making my
job harder.

I also notice an increase in unsubscribe notices, which may be unrelated.

Can you please check this out and let me know if there is anything
that can be done to tighten up the filters?

I know there are at least 3 other list owners of Fedora-Docs-list who
are being affected.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Member, Fedora Docs Steering Committee (FDSCo)