help with DUG now

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:24:42 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 08:52 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Marc Wiriadisastra <marc at mwiriadi.id.au> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 11:56 -0800, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> >  > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide
> >  >
> >  > Grab yourself an editor assignment (or two, or three, or more!) and have
> >  > at it.  Let's get this one cleaned up and ready for conversion.
> >  >
> >  > Deadline:  9 March
> >  >
> >  > Sound good?
>
> Let's do it.
>
> >  I'll have the majority of it done by March 9 except the wordsmith
> >  section.
>
> I'll "wordsmith".

Let's see some signups on the page:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide

I've started a couple of these, and however much it might torture our
rickety wiki, I'm doing my saves incrementally and leaving comments that
might interest other editors.  Some of the fine folks stepping up to
help may not yet have had the benefit of the tutelage I got from folks
like Karsten coming up in FDP.