package changes for fedora 9 release notes

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 03:55:47 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 08:29 +1000, Murray McAllister wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what is happening with
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/PackageChanges ? As far as I
> know, it is generated by a script at the last minute. Is this going to
> happen again, or are there any 'magic' koji links that can be used?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Murray.

This is a page that will probably not change in XML in the CVS
repository.  We link instead, to a page on the wiki where the script's
last-minute output can be pasted.  Putting this info directly in the
release notes makes them insanely big, multiplied by the number of
translations we ship since that info is carried in all of them.