Wordsmithing needed!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 19:56:17 UTC 2008

Karsten and I are the only people who have signed up for, or completed,
any editorial duties for the Desktop User Guide.  At the very least, we
know there are other good wordsmithing editors on this page, even if you
don't know the least bit about how to fix the technical markup on the
wiki.

Nevertheless, all these things are documented already on the wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/StyleGuide - wordsmithing
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing#Marking_Technical_Terms - wiki
markup

All you need is wiki edit access to help out -- we need community help!