Fedora 9 Preview Release notes ready for translation

Murray McAllister murray.mcallister at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 00:55:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Asgeir Frimannsson <asgeirf at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 March 2008 10:03:17 am Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
>  > ## Resending with a proper subject ;-D
>  >
>  > The Fedora Documentation Project is pleased to deliver the POT file for
>  > the Fedora 9 release notes.  These release notes are going to be
>  > delivered with the Fedora 9 Preview Release.  This provides time for
>  > bugfixes to the content and translations through the community review
>  > process.
>  >
>  > Access via Transifex:
>  >
>  > https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/docs-release-notes
>
>  The above URL is used when you *submit* translations. To view translation
>  statistics and to download PO/POT from a web interface, use this URL:
>
>  http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-release-notes
>
>  Make sure you choose the "LATEST RELEASE NOTES" and not the Fedora 8 release
>  notes. I am removing the Fedora 8 release notes, but it takes some hours for
>  configuration changes to propagate to the servers.
>
>  Happy translating!
>
>  cheers,
>  asgeir

I would like to specially thank Karsten Wade, Paul Frields, Marc
Wiriadisastra, and everyone who added content, for all their hard
work!

Thanks again!

Regards,

Murray.

pub   1024D/81B3FDEB 2007-09-19 [expires: 2008-09-18]
Key fingerprint = 4ED9 9907 5BF0 4132 2B46  20D1 C0C6 362D 81B3 FDEB
Murray McAllister (Fedora Docs Project / mdious) <murray.mcallister at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/B04CFA0C 2007-09-19 [expires: 2008-09-18]