Release Notes reminder!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:05:20 UTC 2008

FOR ALL TRANSLATORS:

Please make sure that before you translate Release Notes, you translate
the "Docs:: Common entities" module.  If your language does not exist in
that module, we cannot build or include your translations in the package
of Release Notes.

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-common-entities

If you are a command-line user/translator, you can do a "make
validate-xml-<LANG>" to check your work as you go, and before you
commit.

There are 5 other modules which also pertain to Release Notes:

Docs::	about-fedora
	homepage
	readme
	readme-burning-isos
	readme-live-image

Remember that for these last 5 modules, as well as the release-notes
themselves, you want the "devel" branch for the module PO.

We look forward to having even more languages for this release of
Fedora, and growing our international community even larger than for
Fedora 8.  Thank you to everyone for participating!