static Beta notes

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 17:28:23 UTC 2008

Jon, Rahul, et al, thanks much for a great set of Beta release notes.
We followed through with a proper static page this time, which was only
a minor challenge:

http://fedoraproject.org/en/f9-beta-relnotes.html

FYI, I did:

* Wiki => DocBook
* Add DOCTYPE header (Moin bug), xmlto to make HTML
* Edit HTML into the fp.org template
  - Skipped the markup that allows it to be translated (not a goal for
Beta notes)
  - Removed lots of <div/> blocks in troubleshooting that probably
didn't matter in the end; that is, could have left them to minimize
conversion hassles

Anyway, hoping we have a regular CMS in place for fp.o and don't have to
do this sort of thing again. :)

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41