update - release-notes module late

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Tue Oct 14 20:39:29 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 08:08 -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> Because of resource shortages in Docs[1], I have been working solo on
> the release notes.  Sadly, they are still not completed.  I have hopes
> that the POT file will be available later today.  I will send a status
> report to these lists as I progress.

You shouldn't have to do this on your own.

I can probably find some time tonight to do some wiki editing if there
are specific lacking beats. I know next to nothing of docbook, so I
wouldn't be helpful there right now.

I'll look for the "open" beats on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats
and see what I can do tonight.
--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3