Self-Introduction - Jakson Rochelly

Jakson Rochelly jrochelly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 03:28:25 UTC 2008

Hi! My name is Jakson Rochelly, I'm from Floriano-PI - Brazil.
I have worked with Ubuntu in Documentation and Translation Team.
I think my computer skill is in intermediary, I want to learn programming in
HTML and another languages.
I know a little of desing, work with Inkscape....

[jrochelly at localhost ~]$ gpg --fingerprint AE019884
pub   1024D/CEAB4C3E 2008-10-17
      Key fingerprint = 70C6 F2B8 518A 19A6 6561  3F51 5305 D911 CEAB 4C3E
uid                  Jakson Rochelly <jrochelly at gmail.com>
sub   1024g/AE019884 2008-10-17*
*
With Linux I've learned how to share, that the freedom is great, I wanna
help and share my knowledge with everyone.

--
Empty vessels make the most sound.