Fedora IG test day TODAY!

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 15:08:28 UTC 2008

This is probably a good opportunity for Fedora Docs folks to participate
with an eye toward helping identify, file, and handle bugs in our
Installation Guide -- places where our text and advice doesn't match
today's reality of Anaconda for F10.

I'm sorry I can't be there, since I am participating in panels at the
FSOSS conference today.  Please take advantage of today by visiting
#fedora-qa on IRC Freenode, and communicating with the testers!

Paul