joint schedule meeting?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:57:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 11:27 -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 01:04 +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>

> > What's the resolution of this topic?  When is the next joint scheduling
> > meeting?
>
> At this point, what is there left to resolve?
>
> Is it just the details of when the Installation Guide bits are
> available?
>
> Otherwise, I've been working with both schedules for weeks and that is
> the only confusion I've had.  What else am I missing?
>
> Maybe we can just solve this via email?

I was looking at the schedule the other night while trying to answer a
question for John about it, and there are definitely still some
confusing dates and labels there.  I'm fine with doing it by email, but
I think that dedicated time might resolve the problems quicker.  That
way John can import those changes into any prospective timelines for
Fedora 11.

--
Paul W. Frields