Release Notes

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Fri Oct 31 21:21:02 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>
To: "Fedora Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 5:02 PM
Subject: Release Notes

> So as you edit, please mark something there.  If you're unsure
> whether it's *really* ready, put your initial beside the '0' mark, and
> someone else will confirm for you.

Paul, it isn't entirely clear to me -- you want edits done on the wiki inn
Docs/Beats/whatever?

I had noticed a number of issues with placement/ordering of things.  I think
I got one or two in bugzilla but it wasn't clear that was the right place to
report such things.  Unfortunately, I've now forgotten what I discovered
*after* I put some stuff in bugzilla, so I suppose it is a rediscovery!

--McD