Re: Packages loaded into Fedora by default

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 03:15:00PM -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> How do we ask for certain document guides to be loaded into the system
> by default and do we have any guides that need to be in the default
> install?

I believe that's called "comps".
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/comps/

I'm not really sure about the process of adding a package to comps. Best
way to find out, I think, would be to nab someone from FESCo. ;)

--
Ian Weller <ian ianweller org>
  "Why, a four-year-old could understand this report.