Adding pages on Transifex

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Sat Aug 8 21:55:13 UTC 2009

On 08/09/2009 03:12 AM, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> What we need is clear links to the localized documents. Here are two
> alternatives:
>
>   1. On the Get Help page, we list all the documents that the user
> might need. The listing is i18n-ized, so local groups can override the
> English defaults.
>   2. We localize http://docs.fpo/ too. The link on the left menu of the
> main site is localized, so a team which has docs.fpo localized will
> link to the localized version.

I really like suggestion 2 here. The Docs project has been talking about
a need to overhaul the docs pages to reduce clutter like this:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/

It seems to me that whatever design we come up with, we need to make it
localisable, like the main page of the site.

Cheers
Ruediger