Re: agenda and idea for 12 Aug meeting

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:23, Paul W. Frields<stickster gmail com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 09:22:30AM -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 14:35, Karsten Wade<kwade redhat com> wrote:
>> > (Cross-posted to logistics & docs lists because of wider topic.)
>> >
>> > John Poelstra has proposed having the Zikula schedule discussion as
>> > the first part of the Docs meeting this week, after Paul's suggestion
>> > to preempt the Docs meeting for this important topic.  Because that
>> > works best via voice, we are going to be mostly discussing on
>> > sip:2009 talk fedoraproject org
>> >
>> > How about if we just *move* the Zikula coordination meeting to
>> > interact with the Docs meeting until the CMS is rolled out?  How does
>> > Docs feel about that?
>>
>> Well, my only fear is that we currently burn up the entire hour
>> talking about Zikula in our Zikula meetings and we also burn up an
>> hour talking about Docs in our Docs meetings.  The Docs team can stand
>> to miss a meeting here and there but too many and we aren't going to
>> be ready for the F12 roll out.
>>
>> Also, the two teams involved (Docs and Zikula) are contain different
>> people.  Not everyone in Docs is working on the Zikula project.
>
> Understood.  Just to clarify, does this mean that you're OK with doing
> it this once, to get the Zikula schedule clarified?  Or do you have an
> alternate suggestion that would help us get that done without
> disrupting the Docs meeting schedule?

I'm good with doing it once to get back on track.  I don't think
combining the two meetings together will yield enough time to do
either projects, though.

I don't think John (jjmcd) is working on the Zikula stuff.  He could
actually run the Docs meeting tonight for those that aren't working on
Zikula to talk about the Alpha release and getting stuff ready for
Beta.

--Eric