Re: agenda and idea for 12 Aug meeting

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:29:37AM -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:23, Paul W. Frields<stickster gmail com> wrote:
> >
> > Understood.  Just to clarify, does this mean that you're OK with doing
> > it this once, to get the Zikula schedule clarified?  Or do you have an
> > alternate suggestion that would help us get that done without
> > disrupting the Docs meeting schedule?
> >

> I'm good with doing it once to get back on track.  I don't think
> combining the two meetings together will yield enough time to do
> either projects, though.

BTW, one reason I proposed a combining of the meetings is the obvious
challenge John Poelcat has had getting i) a Zikula meeting time, and
ii) all of us to be there.  I thought combining or adding to our
meeting would work best because it's a fixed timed we already have in
the rhythm.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41