Fedora 12 Beta Release Notes: How you can help

As I noted in the last marketing meeting could have done a better than
with the release notes for the Alpha release than we did. I just ran out
of time. The Beta release is schedule at 2009-10-13. So we don't really
have too much time. As promised, here are more details.

The Beta release notes is a important source of information for our
users, testers, ambassadors, even fellow developers and press for that
release. So I am asking you all to help you a bit. Here is how:

I have "open sourced" my process of finding information and my notes and
copied over all that information to

If you don't have much time, take one item in this list and add more
information. I will also help you avoid even clicking on a link and copy
the same information below:

Quick notes:

* Hybrid ISO - earlier revision in Alpha release notes history. Confirm
that it works well before adding it here

* Status of http://www.ing.unibs.it/openfwwf/ in Fedora? How well does
it work?

* Moblin - Explain in detail with potentially a screencast

* GNOME Shell - Ogg Screencast possibly with voice over

* Yum Presto - In GNOME and KDE groups. What about delta rpm generation?

* http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/ClientSideWindows - Eclipse and Adobe
Reader needs a workaround

* Abrt - whats the status?

* Anaconda MDRaid - Explain in detail

* Lower Process Capabilities

* Contact KDE SIG and gather important changes. Phonon has changed to
gstreamer backend in Alpha release and was not mentioned. So call it out
in the Beta release.

Additional sources:

* Look at F11 Preview release notes and use it as a template. It matches
the beta this release because of rel eng decision to tweak the release
process a bit

* Read rawhide reports in between alpha and beta release for new
packages as well as import changes worth noting here

* Quickly skimp through all threads in fedora-devel and fedora-test list
for note worthy changes

* Read Planet Fedora and reference developer blogs when important
changes are mentioned

* Consult with QA team and make sure note worth issues are mentioned. If
anything needs explicit testing, highlight it

* More details at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/12/FeatureList. Read the release
notes section of each of the approved feature