Documentation Desktop Presentation

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 21:02:41 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 14:18 -0500, John J. McDonough wrote

> I've put together the presentation options as I see them at:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Desktop_Documentation_Presentation_Options
>
> I am sure there are other possibilities, and there must be advantages
> and disadvantages to all the options that I overlooked.  I would ask you
> to review the wiki page and ADD TO IT.  Document issues and advantages
> of any of the schemes that you can recognize, and also ideas for other

Hey, sorry for jumping in here, but just some quick notes:

1) If one-package-per-language is an issue, you can easily have a
meta-package per guide whose sole purpose is to pull in all the
localizations of that guide.

2) yelp handles html mostly fine, from what I can see in quick testing.