Fedora Docs Meeting Reminder

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:22:13 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 05:49:49PM -0500, Eric Christensen wrote:
> REMINDER: There will be a Fedora Docs Meeting today at 0001 UTC. The
> agenda can be found at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings#Agenda_for_Next_Meeting

The Docs schedule for F13 is a pending item, and should be discussed
tonight at the meeting as well.  If the Docs team wants to set up a
separate meeting for that, please note that and let John Poelstra
know, so we can get the schedule set.

Everyone that had problems meeting deadlines for F13, and I know there
were a few -- that's not a problem, but we need that feedback so we
can better tune the schedule to reflect a realistic approach to
getting the documentation to translators and then published in a way
that helps users and doesn't overly burden contributors.