Zikula hackfest gameplan

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Dec 5 20:35:24 UTC 2009

Our gameplan for the next two days: everything is at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zikula_hackfest.

Please ask questions, point out holes, etc. - we literally *just* came
up with this. This is also where you can sign up to help.
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zikula_hackfest#Who.27s_coming)

I think that Sparks and ke4qqq were planning on spending some time with
us, which would be *awesome* - and that mmcgrath will be dropping by at
the end of both days to check in - but I'm not sure what people's plans
actually are, so I just took a guess for me/Simon/Pascal to start.
(Simon, Pascal, feel free to edit this to something more correct and/or
preferential....)

I defaulted to #fedora-mktg as our IRC channel for the day, because I
know we're going to have remote participants, but would be glad to move
it to a more neutral place if there's a better location for this (if
#fedora-logistics were populated, I'd do it there).

Comments? Thoughts? Halp? Yay! We'll keep you updated.

--Mel