CMS + Fedora Magazine

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Thu Feb 5 13:05:58 UTC 2009

Jon,
I feel that we are able to accommodate you into the CMS without any big
problems.  David Nalley is heading up that project from the Docs side
and would be able to help you get acquainted with Zikula.  Simon is from
Zikula and helping us get everything setup and maintained (we are still
in a testing phase) and should be able to answer any technical questions
you have.

Do you have any specific needs or requirements for the CMS?

--
Thanks,
Eric Christensen

Fedora Talk: 5102043                  Phone: 919-424-0063 x 5102043
E-Mail/SIP: sparks at fedoraproject.org
IRC: Sparks on freenode.net

GPG Fingerprint: CA02 4ACA EB6C 1A76 F0D6  1127 7D04 D240 BD0C 14C1