CMS + Fedora Magazine

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 19:37:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 01:33:44PM -0500, Eric Christensen wrote:

> I'm wondering if we can do what he needs without actually installing
> more modules.  Does he need blogging capabilities or the capabilities
> that we are already planning on using for Docs?

(Since I've been involved in Fedora Magazine discussions on-and-off,
I'll answer from my recollection.)

Journal-like (blog) capabilities are the first and main requirement
for Fedora Magazine; even the writer/editor capabilities could be
manual processes (for example, I write and don't push live; then I
tell Jon it's ready; he reads and publishes it.)  The blogging is
because that is the way F'Mag wants to publish - often and about a
wider selection of stories.

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41