Re: CMS + Fedora Magazine

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 08:05:58AM -0500, Eric Christensen wrote:
> Jon,
> I feel that we are able to accommodate you into the CMS without any big
> problems.

Just wanted to suggest a bit of clarity ...

The Fedora Magazine CMS instance would be a separate running instance
from the Docs CMS, right?  From a resource stand point, this means the
Zikula team needs to be prepared to maintain a second instance for the
Magazine.

Other than the addition of the blog module, I'd reckon the
architecture and integration would look the same -- some groups in FAS
that map to permissions/roles within the Zikula instance.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41