Re: Docs meeting 2009-02-11 Summary

Christopher Curran wrote:
Karsten Wade wrote:
      * ACTION: quaid to work on the Fedora v. RHEL packaging
          standards question -- are they equivalent or approximate.

Standards? Really? What about phpPgAdmin? or python-sexy? or perl-Net-LibIDN? or PyKDE4?

Do they all follow the 'standards' too? Can I have a link to where the fedora standard is documented with rules prohibiting anything other than characters which don't work?

Chris

FYI: I am a fedora package maintainer, I'm interested to see where the rules differ. I would like that link for further reference.

Chris