Re: Wed. 07 Jan planning meeting

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 10:37:03AM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 07:21:57AM -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> > We have a chance to get some important work moved forward, and
> > important information spread, at the upcoming FUDCon this week.
> >
> > Let's use the meeting this Wednesday to finalize plans for FUDCon;
> > discussions here in advance.
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/Meetings#Wednesday.2C_07_January_2008
> >
> > Please add to that any FUDCon planning activities you think of.
>
> Not trying to be confusing -- on the contrary, making sure I can keep
> my schedule clear, be there, and pay attention purely to our meeting.
> We're meeting at 1900 UTC / 2:00pm EST / 11:00am PST?

Yes, thanks, forgot to add that important detail.

Sorry if there has been lingering doubt.  Absent a one-size-fits-all
Fedora time scheme, we still use UTC in Docs.  Why not stick with
tradition? :)

It is currently consistent on these pages:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_meeting_channel
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/Meetings

*whew*

- Karsten