FudCON 11 must have a coveritlive.com-like chat room!!!

The Last FUDcon did not have a Virtual extension a la coveritlive.com chat room, I am hoping the next FUDcon WILL have a coveritlive chat room attached so live blogging can take place, live streaming video would be a nice thing to add to if possible...  But I settle for live audio streams...

Markus McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hudson, MA, USA