Self Introduction

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Tue Jan 13 15:35:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-13 at 11:08 +1000, Andrew Ross wrote:
> I am currently employed at Red Hat, working in QE. I write
> documentation for internal projects and review documentation from
> Engineering Content Services.

Welcome to the Fedora Docs team, Andrew!  We're glad to have you helping
us out!  Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our wiki
area at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject, and feel free to ask
lots of questions when things don't make sense.

We also tend to hang out in the #fedora-docs channel on the Freenode IRC
network, so please feel free to drop by and say hi there as well.

-Jared