Docs Leadership: How to get there from here.

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:32:13 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 07:10:34PM -0500, John J. McDonough wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Murray McAllister"
> <murray.mcallister at gmail.com>

There does need to be an accountable person on whom other Fedora
teams, projects, and leaders can call for answers to questions or just
to find out status on specific things.  We can always just post to the
list in most cases, but it's important to know there is someone who
has taken on the duty to respond.

I think having the slimmest possible leadership does help take our
focus off non-essential issues like elections, and keep it where it
belongs, on moving Docs forward, developing content, and getting more
community involvement in those efforts.