Re: Finding a kbase solution

> I don't particular care about which sub project or moniker it falls
> under as long as the defined (see ticket) set of requirements are being
> met.
>
> Rahul

After reading the ticket, it makes more sense.  I didn't realize it was
a new project - I thought it was already an existing project within
Fedora, so the idea of two projects existing separately doing something
similar was odd to me.

Basil Mohamed Gohar
abu_hurayrah hidayahonline org
www.basilgohar.com