Leave of absence....

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 00:17:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 06:54:49PM -0500, Jason Taylor wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Not that I am a central figure or anything even remotely close :) but
> I figured I should drop a line to the list since I haven't been around
> much lately. This is due to current job commitments and getting ready
> for the move to a new job and living area. I would love to say I could
> help with the current reorganization and project work but that
> unfortunately isn't going to happen unless someone figures out a way
> to get more hours out of a day. :) I am currently listed for a couple
> release note beats which I am not going to be able to keep up with.
> Hopefully things will settle down in the next 4 months or so...

You rock, Jason.  I really appreciate what you did for the Fedora 10
release, and in making sure our bugs got closed.  Thank you for doing
one of the most important things a volunteer contributor can do -- let
everyone know when you aren't going to be around ... while leaving
yourself room for coming back. ;-)

Stop by anytime to say hi, and when you get your need to Fedoraize
again, we'll be here.

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41