Re: Preparing for F11 Release Notes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com> To: "John J. McDonough" <wb8rcr arrl net>; "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: Preparing for F11 Release Notes

When scrubbing in the past, I tended to look at the page
history for each beat to see when the last update was made.

The things that drove that comment were a little unusual. There is some content, for example around locating codecs, that is probably worthwhile to include in the release notes even if it doesn't change. On the other hand, it is easy to overlook some of that stuff that needs update. At the last minute we scrambled around to get updated Flash installtion instuctions on the wiki, but the inappropriate Fedora 9 content actually appeared in the release notes (I just now filed a bug even though I noticed that shortly after release -- my bad).

72/73 de WB8RCR    http://www.qsl.net/wb8rcr
didileydadidah     QRP-L #1446 Code Warriors #35