Fedora Project documentation moving to CC BY-SA (fwd)

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Thu Jul 2 00:01:49 UTC 2009

----- Forwarded message from Mike Linksvayer <ml at creativecommons.org> -----

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 15:05:03 -0700
From: Mike Linksvayer <ml at creativecommons.org>
To: Ian Weller <ianweller at fedoraproject.org>
Cc: nathan at creativecommons.org
Subject: Re: Fedora Project documentation moving to CC BY-SA

Yes, would be glad to.  Ping us when the relicensing is done and we
can blog it.  Or if you want a quote for a press release or something,
can provide that too.

Mike

--
 http://support.creativecommons.org help us
 build http://creativecommons.org/asharedculture

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36