CMS (Zikula) kick-off

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Tue Jun 23 02:26:07 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 18:13 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Hi,
Hi John,
Thanks for helping with this project.  Hopefully we're getting nearer to
having everything packaged.

> I've volunteered to help kick off and facilitate the Fedora cross-team
> CMS (Zicula) planning and implementation meetings.  I think things will
> work best if each team puts forth a representative.  We will hold our
> meetings on IRC or over Fedora Talk and they will be open to anyone, but
> it will make it easier to schedule and coordinate the meetings if I know
> who the key people from each team are.

There are a handful of people I can think of that should be included in
these meetings:  David Nalley (ke4qqq), Simon Birtwistle (itbegins) (who
is with Zikula), and myself.

I think Talk would be a good solution so we aren't waiting for typed
people can be reminded of their particular tasks.

> I believe the key teams we need representatives from are: Documentation,
> Design, and Marketing.  Are there any others?

Infrastructure

> Once I know who the key people are I'll reach out to those people to
> find a meeting time and day that works best.  I'd like to get a response
> by Thursday, June 25, 2009, so we can kick things off.
>
> Thanks,
> John

Thanks,
Eric