Publican Issues for RNs

Christopher Curran ccurran at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 00:40:18 UTC 2009

John J. McDonough wrote:

> There are two problems:
> 1) Publican names the package incorrectly
Can you clearly define what the problem is here? Please provide links to
emails or documents which support where the misnaming is occurring. As a
maintainer of one of the publican sub-packages I would really like to
know what is wrong with it so I can work towards a solution.
> 2) The .desktop file is handled differently than the reviewers would like

Same here. Can you provide links to the archived emails from these
reviewers so I can assist in creating a solution to this.