Introduction

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 20 04:10:29 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 8:31 AM, kieran Moore <kieranian2001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I'm posting my self-introduction. I'm interested in environmental
> management and also in  e-Learning.  I've been reading the list for a
> while and I'm hoping to help with the documentation for this or the
> next Fedora release.  I've experience with using Fedora 4 & 5.  I have
> the 11 alpha on my laptop. I have a Red Hat bugzilla. I'll complete
> the things to do list gradually.

Hmm, 4 days and nobody said welcome, we are getting behind here.

Welcome Kieran!

Come by #fedora-docs and say hello.  There are often people there that
will be happy to help you get started.
Our process pages are still in need of some organizing so please ask
any questions in irc or here.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Docs_Project

Some of the things that need to be done for the F11 release are the
Release Notes - which currently involves adding content the wiki
Documentation Beats.
Installation Guide - well under way in XML format - are you familiar
with DocBook and Publican?
Users Guide - that last I saw was moving from wiki to XML

Again, welcome.

-Susan