Beta Announcement Ready?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:54:28 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 07:43:03AM -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> Hey folks, just took a look at the Beta Announcement[1] and it looks
> good to me.  Are we ready to let this one fly or is anyone still
> pondering a few additional changes?
>
> Eric
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Beta_Announcement

Much of the feature callout in this announcement is lacking
information that would help users understand the importance of what's
found in F11 Beta.  I see a lot of cut and paste from the abbreviated
Feature List without explanations.  I've provided a few fixes -- can
someone revisit this page and, without making the list too long, add
just a smidge more info?  See my recent changes for examples.