Beta Announcement Ready?

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Mar 23 21:06:01 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-23 at 11:04 -0400, John J. McDonough wrote:
> [...]

It seems that there is a lot of energy behind this but a lot of
different thoughts about how to do it.  How about this...

Let's put the announcement up on Gobby and meet (tonight or tomorrow or
during our regular Wednesday meeting) and get everyone together and
looking at the document at the same time and discuss the changes and
ideas.

Eric