Re: Release Notes translations

Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
Can someone, please, tell me why all the Release Notes translations (PO files) were deleted?
(CC-ing to fedora-trans-list, since other translators may be wondering about this as well)

They haven't been deleted; the po files for the Fedora 10 Release Notes were moved to a separate git branch as we prepare for Fedora 11. See here: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/release-notes.git?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=f10

The .pot files for the Fedora 11 Release Notes have not yet been generated, as the document is still under development. You can see a test-build here: http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/Release_Notes

Note that the Fedora 11 Release Notes are being built in Publican, so the structure of the .po files will therefore be a little different as well. If you have any questions about this, I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers,
Ruediger