Fwd: zikula-1.1.1-12.fc10 successfully moved from dist-f10-updates-candidate into dist-f10-updates by bodhi

David Nalley david.nalley at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 25 20:59:45 UTC 2009

Inline reply

2009/3/25 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 01:39:54PM -0400, David Nalley wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Simon Birtwistle <simon at zikula.org> wrote:
>> > Lukas on the Zikula team is looking at packaging the modules.  I
>> > have on my list completion of the theme, and the publishing
>> > module.  At some point, I also have to puppetize the configuration
>> > file.  After that, we're sorted.
>
> Two questions about the Zikula packages:
>
> 1.  Should Zikula have some sort of SELinux policy module to properly
> handle /etc/zikula/config.php?  I installed the zikula package last
> night and one of the things I had to change to run the installation
> was:
>
> su -c 'chcon -t httpd_sys_content_rw_t /etc/zikula/config.php'
>
> If a module can't or shouldn't be provided for some reason, this may
> be worth a README.fedora in %{_docdir}/zikula.  It's not something
> that will jump out at some readers.

We have the following logic in a %pre statement that supposedly
handles that - however it's been on and off my machines (and herlos)
that it's a possibility that it's not sufficient to deal with the
issue:
semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_var_run_t
%{_sysconfdir}/%{name}/config.php || semanage fcontext -m -t
httpd_var_run_t %{_sysconfdir}/%{name}/config.php || :

We probably do need to create a policy for it long term.

> 2.  Zikula appears to want php-mbstring but that's not in the
> dependencies.  Should it be?

It is possible that we missed a dependency, I'll take a look shortly.

Thanks for taking a look at this - more eyes are welcome.