More Publican Pain

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Mar 30 13:26:25 UTC 2009

Two things...

1) How does the Security Guide[1] look using IE?

2) Do we know if the guides are W3C validated?  I'll go ahead and answer
my #2.  I just checked the Security Guide[1] against the W3C Markup
Validation Service and received "This document was successfully checked
as XHTML 1.0 Strict!".  That's right boys and girls, all the code is
completely within the spec.  I didn't even get a warning or anything.
Publican is pushing good html.  Which leads to the question, what
version of IE are you using?

Eric

[1] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/security-guide/f10/en_US/