Release-note is long and hard for translating

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Wed May 6 07:01:43 UTC 2009

Kris Thomsen wrote:
> Maybe the question really is: "Who are our users?"
> Which audience is Fedora targeted to?
>
> Beginners = short, beautiful, easy eatable (is that a word? ;) )
> Hardcore "haX0rs" = long, detailed - kind of what we do now.
>
> For me is Fedora for beginners - and of cause also for advanced users,
> but they would be able to read a detailed _english_ releasenote.

Yes. I think,

English users are => both Beginners + Advanced users
And
Most of the non-english users are => Beginners, while very few are
Advanced in my opinion

So, if we could have two different sections for Advanced (with detailed
information) and Beginner (with minimal end user oriented information)
users in the Release notes than end users will have the alternatives to
read. This will probably help the localizers too, to decide which
sections to translate.

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel