Re: Release Notes RPM up for review

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Lauber" <laubersm fedoraproject org> To: "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Release Notes RPM up for review

- homepage appears in /usr/share/doc/HTML/index<lang>.html

This page is WAY out of date!
If this is the one that starts out 1. Welcome to Fedora!
and shows "This page is available in the following languages"  but
only lists about 8 languages?

Hmmmm .... not what I see. Where did you see those links? Is there some other doc that I am missing, or did we get something odd into the rpm. The page I *thought* I updated only has 2 links, one to the wiki Overview page, and a Fedora 9 link that I updated.

--McD