Self Introduction

daniel cabrera h.daniel.cabrera at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:05:27 UTC 2009

Greetings Fedorians.

My name is Héctor Daniel Cabrera. I'm from South America, Argentina, Buenos
Aires. Nowadays I´m working in a foundation, doing several research projects
related to the history and geography of our country.

I'm also a happy fedora user for about two years now, and one of the active
translators of the Spanish team.

The main reason why I want to join the Documentation Project is that I've
enjoyed so much translating both Installation and User Guide, that I realize
how comfortable am I trying to explain to other people what's fedora about.
So, if you need any help, it will be nice if you can count me in.

See you around,
Daniel

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Logan