Self-Introduction - atmb4u

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Fri Nov 6 00:35:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 11:48:48PM +0530, Anoop Thomas Mathew wrote:
> *Hi all,*
>
> I am Anoop Thomas Mathew, interested to be a part of fedora pride. You may
> check out my profile description at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Atmb4u .
>
> I have previous experience in VIM and Scribus projects. Though I don't have
> a direct documentation experience.
>
> I have been using fedora and other open source since 2004, and started open
> source development early 2006. I am pretty well in documentation and
> technical writing.
>
> I am a good graphic designer, also a user interface designer. Also, I have
> the skill to make the other person understand through words.
>
> Last but not least, Experience is the best teacher. I would like to work
> with fedora documentations, and become keen in documenting softwares.
>
> I would like to be a part of fedora documentation,user interface and front
> end designer groups.

> [atm at localhost ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 8A1D9C6B
> pub   1024R/8A1D9C6B 2009-11-02
>       Key fingerprint = B1DE 5EB1 BF1E EA3C FCCF  5FCD FE32 E0E4 8A1D 9C6B
> uid                  Anoop Thomas Mathew <atmb4u at gmail.com>

> looking forward to hear from you all soon,
> Anoop Thomas Mathew
>
> atm
> ___
> College of Engineering Chengannur

Welcom Anoop.  You caught us at one of two busy times of the year.  Being less than two weeks from general release of a new version has us on our toes and working to get new documentation ready for production.

Please join us on IRC[1] on Thursdays at 0001 UTC in #fedora-meeting for our weekly Docs Project meeting.  We also hang out in #fedora-docs to work on projects.

Please take a look at our finished guides[2] and our in-development guides[3] as they are our primary workload right now.

Glad to have you aboard!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_communicate_using_IRC
[2] http://docs.fedoraproject.org
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings#Guides