some issues in docs.fedoraproject.org

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 21:04:41 UTC 2009

On 10/06/2009 06:15 AM, Domingo Becker wrote:
> The new docs.fp.o interface seems to be faster than the later one to
> reach an online book.
>
> But some translations seems to have got lost in the process of the
> move from the old interface.

Hi Domingo -- none of the books themselves changed -- only the index
page. Therefore, anything that's broken in the Spanish F11 Installation
Guide has always been broken... I will rebuild this books today and
re-upload them.

The English screenshots are a similar mistake -- I have a full set of
screenshots of the installation process in Spanish. I'll find out what
went wrong.

Cheers
Ruediger